Tuesday, June 28, 2011
It's been a few weeks since I blogged. . .oops!

I went home to visit my family in NC for a week which was great. I also got to see some of closest friends from back home.

This was my week in a nutshell:
Pool.
Family.
Shopping.
Pool.
Family.
Besties.
Beach.
Shopping again.
Family.
Pool.

It was wonderful to relax. . .And now I'm back home in my happy little apartment and working. I can't wait for my wonderful boy to return next week too.

While I was home I got lunch with my bestie, Michelle who had returned from a month in Italy just two days before. Happy.

Hmmm...I don't know how to add photos from iPhoto into the blog. . .if anyone can tell me how, I would be grateful!

I wanted to add pictures along with this. . .but I'm not sure how. . .hmm oh well!
til next time

1 comments:

asdasd said...

Hey! I don't have a mac, but the last post on this page looks helpful:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/1248145

& this is how to get the Attach dialogue to come up in Blogger:

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?answer=41641

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com