Thursday, July 21, 2011

An Engagement =)

Something wonderful happened to me a week and a half ago.


My boyfriend proposed to me and became my fiancé!!! 

It was the most magical day of my life thus far, and I'm incredibly happy. 
It came as a complete surprise, he proposed to me on a little bridge to Turtle Island at Smith Mountain Lake.

 I had never been there prior to that day, and it was perfect. 

So now I'm busy trying to plan a wedding! We're getting married in March, and we'll be getting married in my hometown (or near it) and it's a little difficult to plan being out of state. I'm going home for the weekend in a couple weeks, and there should be some good planning done then! Dress shopping, and scoping out potential venues and a bridal expo! I'm really excited- this is a really fun time. I'm also really excited to marry Joe, and get settled into that. There is so much to do between now and then, what with Joe graduating in December, both of us working on Senior Recitals, figuring out grad schools and getting married! Ah! A bit overwhelming at times, but extremely exciting. 

Well that's the latest news, and what's on my coffee table? 
Why, the lovely ring box my ring came in ;)

Fabulous.




2 comments:

mmmbah said...

Congrats to both of you!! That's so exciting!

Carrie said...

EEEEEEEEEK! I think you know just how excited I am. I will be calling you back soon! Hurray!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com